Rosgal Limited aims to provide defect free services to its customers on specified time scales and within budget.
The Company operates a quality management system specific to the procurement of professional service providers.
A commitment has been instilled within the Company to:
- Develop and improve its quality management system.
- Continually adopt measures to improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- To strive towards the enhancement of customer satisfaction to its highest level.
The structure of the quality management system is clearly defined in our quality manual. All personnel understand the requirements of the Quality Policy and abide by its content. The Company complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, constantly monitoring quality performance and implementing improvements as appropriate..
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
It is the policy of Rosgal Limited to place great importance on the Health, Safety and Welfare of its employees, clients and the local communities where operational activities are carried out. The purpose of the policy is to facilitate the following objectives:
- Maintain the well-being of the workforce and others affected by the Company's work.
- Prevent accidents.
In order to achieve the highest standards of Health and Safety the Company has encouraged a pro-active approach and supports continuous improvement by:
- Establishing standards that promote the Company Health and Safety Policy.
- Measuring statistical analysis and reporting on performance.
- Setting realistic targets for improvement.
Maintaining the highest standards of Health and Safety is a key business objective and by contributing towards this employees support the Company aim of achieving business excellence.
It is the responsibility of Rosgal management and employees to take reasonable care to protect all persons from risks associated with Company activities.
Rosgal Limited recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the provision of civil engineering services to local authorities and the private sector. It is the Company’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Company’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Company’s activities.
- Training of employees in environmental issues.
- Minimise the production of waste.
- Minimise material wastage.
- Minimise energy wastage.
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air.
- Control noise emissions from operations.
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Company.
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.